- Emotionally Focused Therapy helps you manage your feelings and strengthen your emotional connection with your partner.
- Imago Relationship Therapy addresses your past experiences and helps you improve your communication with your partner via coaching and exercises.
- Narrative Therapy allows you to rewrite the uncomfortable stories you tell yourself because of what society deems appropriate or inappropriate.
- Solutions-Oriented Therapy gives us a chance to uncover any quick fixes we can start working on right away.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy teaches you the skills you need to balance your emotional and cognitive sides. It helps you improve your relationships and tends to be a more directive and less collaborative approach to therapy.
Different people have different preferences and needs, so we will work together to decide which model(s) is the best fit for you. We may end up sticking with one model, blending two or more, or even switching from one to another as we progress in therapy.
If you have any questions about my practice, click the button below to contact me directly. If you’re ready to start therapy, you may also request a free consultation: